Friday 5 October 2018

I Started A Youtube Channel


So a little late to the blog but I started a Youtube channel! If you know me or have read my blog before you would know that I have been toying with the idea for a while now (probably since I was about 17) and I've never had the balls to go ahead and do it. In the last few months the urge to create got even stronger and I felt my creativity was no longer shining through my blog the way I wanted it to.

This does not mean my blog will be forgotten about...but it may mean it is taking a back seat whilst I adjust to creating content for two platforms. I also have university and it's really the last hurdle for me.

This post seems a little bittersweet and I felt it was only fair to write it before life gets hectic and I need to come back with another "I'm sorry" post. I hope those of you who read my blog will come over and check out my new channel! I'm so excited for the creative freedom that video content creation will allow me to have. I have so many ideas not just fashion based (I am seriously considering making my "Let's Talk" series a Youtube series) and I cannot wait for you all to come along with me.


Ren x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig