Monday 24 October 2016

Eight Things I Want






























Guess who's come up with another feature for the blog...this girl!


Like I've said numerous times I have an ever so slight shopping problem, urged on by my love of Youtube videos and online window shopping which turns to actual shopping.

I thought a fun way to incorporate that into the blog would be to feature 8 things every now and then that I'm obsessed with and will probably end up buying (or have already bought) and showing you guys.


Okay so let me get into it...


I am nowhere near a makeup artist, I don't even know if I count as a makeup enthusiast because I can't do all those intense glitter cut creases that others can, but I do love makeup brushes. They're just so pretty. I also have loads but I really do want these. I'll make room somehow...


Tasha Green. Youtuber and one of the reasons for my unjustified spending, love her though. Her latest haul showed two jackets from ASOS that I LOVE and really think I will be able to make an excuse for in the near future. Sold out for now but maybe that's for the best. 



Again, Tasha Green. Also nearly sold out. I'm definitely not the only one that watches her. 


Public Desire is a go to if you're interested in shoe trends, knee highs, velvet shoes etc. Also the sock boot(I already bought these)


I'm using the word love too much in this post but I really do love highlight. Glowing is my thing. I don't feel my face complete without it. 


Velvet is a big A/W trend and everyone can see why, I have a few velvet pieces that I feel are only appropriate for this colder weather so I need to get my wear out of them whilst I can. The PrettyLittleThing unitard is gorgeous but really where am I going to wear it? 

Ren x


SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig