Saturday 15 December 2018

How To Style - The Satin Midi (Casual)


So the satin midi skirt is everywhere, and for good reason. Topshop has introduced a basic you never knew you needed, and they released it in a variety of colours. I'm a big fan and have four already (I'm restraining myself from buying anymore) and I felt it only fitting to show you guys how I've been styling them.

Look One - Animal Instinct

 
It is no secret that I'm partial to a bit of animal print, and for good reason. When I saw this skirt in Oxford Circus, I ran to it, I kid you not. I chose to style it super casually, as is my day to day vibe. Pairing with my trusty Jadons and a batwing jumper from PLT, this is an outfit which works for all occasions, just switch out the combat boots for some dressier heeled booties such as these

Look Two -  Heavy Metal 



The skirt is basically liquid gold, and I am living for it, most people would wear this to a party or event (but I'm boring and don't go out much) I decided to pair it with a band tee and my Primark borg coat, which you are probably sick of seeing if you follow me on Instagram

Look Three - Blacked Out

Is it a RenBreauxStyles if I don't feature a (mostly) all black outfit? It's my go-to, my fail safe - revamped and revved up. The black satin is easily one of the most versatile of the colours so if this trend is a bit too out there for you, going for the black will be an easy way to ease yourself in. 





Wishing you all the best,
Ren x 


SHOP THE SATIN TREND
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig