Tuesday 22 November 2016

Weekly Recap #5



This week's been really good for me and it probably goes without saying but I'm really happy about it! Something I'm always worried about is that people will think my posts come across as whiny or negative which is so not what I'm going for. I just literally say my week and majority of the time my weeks are very boring and so my recaps reflect that. This week was basically the same as the last couple but for some reason I've had a really positive outlook aside from a few minor slip ups but we're all entitled to those.

For Once I'm Not Sick!

Hallelujah it's a Christmas miracle! Albeit slightly early, but I'm not complaining! I feel like lately I'm always ill but this week I've felt pretty good and I'm so grateful for my health. Don't take it for granted guys cause the next time you feel that blocked nose or itchy throat coming along, you'll be sitting thinking "WHY?"

Actually Going Gym!

A lot of exclamations because a lot of amazing positives! I actually have been going gym! Somewhat consistently! I like leg days. Kind of. I think I'm starting to get to the stage where I feel good after going to gym as opposed to getting out, complaining for half an hour then ordering a takeaway. Maybe next week I'll actually meal prep? Maybe, don't hold me to that...

Bae Appreciation

Okay. This is a bit cringey. But I know I don't show appreciation to my babes as much as I should. I'm thankful for the constant flow of support that he gives me. When it comes to the male gender I have always been quite pessimistic. But he has really gone above and beyond to prove to me not every guy is malicious. I truly feel loved and appreciated and I just felt this week especially. Also the boy reminds me every night to take off my makeup and put on my hair scarf. I know. He's great.

Self Growth, Kind Of.

If you know me, you know I can be petty. Veryyyy petty. I know it's not necessarily the best thing, but it only ever comes out when seriously prompted, but as I get older I feel more and more like I just can't be bothered to engage in drama. I think it's a sign of me maturing. A year ago if I heard a girl talking negatively about me I would've been quick to be like "So do we have a problem?" And proceed to throw shade. But recently it's been brought to light that a similar thing is occurring and instead of being petty on my socials and dragging her. I'm just being a grown up and letting it go. Go me!

Favs

Can I start including weekly favs into my recaps? I think I can, and so I will! Fishnet tights are a look, I won't be told otherwise. Under ripped jeans is my favourite way to wear them. I don't think it really keeps me warm but it sure helps my aesthetics.
Colorpop Ultra Matte in Guess. I know most people wouldn't consider it a wearable colour but I've been wearing it at least 3 times a week, cause why not? It's winter if I can wear darker colours anytime of year, now is probably the time.

How's your week been? I'd love to know

Ren x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig