Tuesday 22 November 2016

What's In My Bag





(First off, let me just apologize for the lack of posts this week. I know, I'm a terrible blogger. But I'm really trying okay? This post has actually been written for a week I just had yet to take the pictures, I'm really struggling to get a hold on this blogging images thing, it's much harder than you would think)

My Bag

I spent most of my life carrying a backpack, just for convenience. But lately I've been really fond of carrying a hand bang around with me, I got mine from Bershka for £29.99 which is a steal for a cute sturdy bag. It has 3 compartments which makes it much easier for me to keep my shiz organised. I'm definitely one of those "throw everything in" girls and if I don't have some type of organisation forced on me I probably won't have any at all!

The bag also sports a forest green fur ball which I got from Primark for a lovely £3, which is great because whilst I  love a furry ball I'm not about to pay £12 for a Topshop one. Sorry not sorry.

What's In My Bag?


First off, my phone. This will 100% always be on my person. Everytime I get out of a taxi or leave somewhere I have a mini heart attack if I can't find my phone, though it's almost always in my back pocket. It's a space grey iPhone 6 and it currently has rose gold Lumee case on it. Aesthetic Goals.

Second, my notebook and my daily journal. Both are from Urban Outfitters, I use my notebook more than my journal (I bought that in an attempt to get more organised) it's my go-to for everything, I write all my blog post ideas in it, my hours at work, any random notes that I need to remember etc. It's really come in handy as I always try to make sure I use it to "brain dump" all my ideas, plans. Trying to plan out content can be extremely hard sometimes and having somewhere to put it all helps gather my thoughts.

My Wallet - My debit card, club card, superdrug beauty and boots card. Those are my mains. I have random other ones, like stamps cards for my nail salon and piercer (One stamp away from a free piercing, woohoo!) I rarely have cash out unless I just got paid but I almost always have coins for getting the bus and buying gum (an essential)

Marble Makeup Bag - This was one of those random purchases that I ended up really liking and using frequently, I got this from Primark and I can't remember how much it was but I know it would've been under £6 which is good for a makeup bag. Like I said before I use to throw all my stuff in my bag and it would usually end up rolling around at the bottom of my bag. But because I have this all my makeup is safe, alongside my student ID, USB and SD cards (for Uni) and my handcream and lip balm (this cold weather is NOT playing so I need to stay moisturised)

My Keys for obvious reason have to be in my bag because I can't afford to be locked out and wait for hours on end for my landlord, he is almost always busy.

Chosen spray of the day - I always have to carry some sort of scent in my bag, I feel it just makes sense, it bounces around from either; my YSL Black Opium, Vicktor Rolf Bonbon or a Victoria's Secret Spray on more casual days.

And that's what I carry in my bag from a day-to-day basis! Obviously it changes a bit if I'm only going to say the gym, I'll usually just take my keys spray and phone from my handbag and drop it all in my backpack for ease, cause who has time to lug a handbag around to the gym? Not me.

What do you carry in your bag? Let me know!

Ren x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig