Friday 2 December 2016

My Christmas Wishlist





Okay Christmas is only a few weeks away now and I'm in panic mode about gifts! I don't know about you but I feel buying gifts is really hard. THERE'S JUST TOO MUCH CHOICE! It stresses me out!
I'm also pretty rubbish at picking what I want in terms for gifts for myself, it was much easier when I was younger and I always wanted the same generic rubbish that kids want...I don't even remember what I would've loved but it was probably covered in glitter. I have realised the older you get the more practical your gifts get, whereas I may have wanted a sparkly tiara 10 years ago now I see myself wanting things that relate to  my university work or my blog. Obviously with my love of blogging and my constant watching of Youtube videos I can't help but have some beauty and fashion favourites that I want, all of which I'll be telling you about in this post!

Pink Sony Headphones -
I had these in white last year and I loved them, great for using when I was commuting or doing work, sadly they randomly broke sometime in summer and I've wanted a replacement pair ever since but have never seen the need to buy them as I always have earphones and being a student it just seemed like a frivolous purchase. But if I do get them I will be uber pleased and definitely be getting my use out of them!

Skinnydip Purse -

Okay pink glitter. I guess I'm not that different from how I was 10 years ago after all, I am pretty sure I will be getting this as I showed a picture to my mom when she asked what I want for Christmas. As a lover of all things glitter and bling, she noted it matches my nails and so obviously made a perfect little present.

Multi Fur Sliders from Pretty Little Thing -

I know I already have the grey fenty puma sliders. But c'mon these are multicolored and so cute. I wear my grey ones to death so it's not like these would go to waste. If anything they'd be saving my other sliders from being worn to death. So I would see this as a smart buy.

Nars Creamy Concealer -
Youtube and the blogosphere strike again! I have yet to try this and I really really want to. But that price tag though...maybe when my student loan comes in if I don't get it as a gift this Christmas.


Marble Laptop Skin -

Once again reaching for the blogger aesthetic goals! I think it'll just make my macbook look so pretty, as well as adding to the look of my flatlays!

 I obviously don't ask for too much because if I want something I would usually save up and buy it for myself! But these are a few things I haven't got round to getting and so I'd love to see under my tree!

Mario Badescu Facial Spray -

I'm trying to get better about my skincare and after hearing so much about Mario Badescu I feel his brand is my first stop on my road to better skin. The rosewater facial spray has been raved about and it's definitely got me intrigued. 

Ren xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig