Wednesday 6 September 2017

The Green Jogger







Joggers - Missguided (sold out but similar style here
Crop Top - Primark (similar here)
Bag - Warehouse (similar here)
Trainers - Vans
Africa Pendant Necklace - Aliexpress 

Now I've never really been a fan of joggers, but I can tell you when I saw these ones on Missguided I was instantly drawn to them. They are very comfortable but I don't feel like a tramp when I'm wearing them. They give me the casual effortless vibe that I definitely want around this time of year.

They're different to your average black or grey trackies and I'm a huge fan of the green and red combo, as it gives off total Gucci vibes. Pairing them with a crop top and my vans (which have been my go to) I see this as an outfit that's going to be getting quite a few repeats.

I do feel like these are the type of joggers that fall into the sports luxe trend that's been around for a while even though I'm wearing them super casually with a nicer crop top and some black heels they could transition to night without any problems.

Ren x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig