Sunday 8 October 2017

A Bump In The Road




Shirt - Depop
Jeans - Primark
Boots - New Look 
So if you know me personally you'll know I've had a few knocks in the past month or so and I've tried my best to stay in a positive mindset throughout. It is very easy to just end up in a really negative headspace if you aren't actively trying to remain positive in my experience. I've actually had a bunch of posts just hanging around in my drafts and I've yet to share them just because I was trying to get to grips with my life. I hate feeling like my blog is just endless posts full of excuses as to why I'm not posting regularly but the truth is life just does get a hold of you sometimes and the days go by so fast.

Right now it's about 11.30 at night and I'm writing this "I'm sorry but I'm back" because this week I really want to get my ass in gear. I want to get out all the content that I wrote up weeks ago, because I'm proud of it and my blog is my baby. Despite it not having a huge following the fact that there are people who care enough to read my ramblings does mean a lot to me. 

I can't promise I'll be getting out a post a day because let's be honest I'm a full time student with a job as well as a blog and that's a lot easier said than done but I know I'll be trying my best to get my consistency up. 

Look out for more posts coming your way on the blog this week.

Ren x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig