Thursday 25 January 2018

Podcasts I'm Loving



I love podcasts. I commute so I love nothing better than have a 40+ minute podcast for companionship. The podcasts I listen to are all very different but I thoroughly enjoy all of them and I feel like you guys will appreciate them just as much as I am.

The Receipts Podcast 

Love the podcast, love these girls. I only started listening to this about a month ago but I get excited everytime they upload a new one! They talk about everything from money to boys and in the last few podcasts they've had some guests such as Jackie Aina and MelsWardrobe and I loved listening to these (how much can I say love in one paragraph). These podcasts to me are really taking an inspirational turn, you can see the moves all the girls are making for themselves and introducing guest speakers just adds to that. After listening to the post with Melissa, I felt like I had to get my girl boss shit in order!

Optimal Living Daily

These podcasts are never really more than 12 minutes long, in that short amount of time the narrator Justin will read you motivational pieces which have you thinking about life in a better light. I'm slowly working my way through all of these podcasts which is hard because he posts one everyday. It's great to have a little pick me up piece to listen to everyday.


The Making Cents Podcast

I'm terrible with money and that's no secret. But there's not really many outlets that teach me about money in a way I understand. The fact there's a podcast by people like me, for me is something I really appreciate. Personally I feel finance isn't something that is spoken about in depth in our communities and this is something I believe is needed. In a small way it opens the world of finance up to me (whilst I don't understand it all) and allows me to learn about things, that otherwise I probably would never have known.

They Walk Among Us

If you're a fan of crime/drama stories you may like this podcast, it focuses on stories of murder that have happened, running you through the build up, the whodunnit's and the "where are we now." I know it's a bit random but I'm a massive crime show fan so having it in podcast form on the go is an interesting listen for me!

Is there any podcasts that you listen to/love? I'd love to find some more!

Ren x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig