Wednesday 17 January 2018

16 Bits You Need From ASOS





If you follow me on my Instagram you would've seen on my story I cleared out my entire wardrobe last week. It was a lot to handle but I got through it. I'm a bit of a hoarder and this year I wanted to get my wardrobe down to the basics (as basic as I can get.) I realised that ASOS is probably my new favourite go-to as there's so many options. I'm trying to be more decisive with my purchases from now on however so I've made a wishlist instead of throwing all of these items into the cart!

All of these items would look amazing in my closet and yours! Be sure to let me know if there's any items here that you want, or if there's any you've seen that you think I'd love!


MY ASOS MUST HAVES
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I absolutely love the long coat and the burgundy leather jacket, they look amazing! The multicoloured boots would look great too. I think those pieces you could use going into spring as well ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever this weather decides to pick up! I'm praying the coat goes into sale soon as I've had my eye on it for ages!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig