Monday 8 January 2018

The Yellow Cardi ft Zaful


So I'm starting off the new year with an outfit post, and obviously I thought it would be amazing to show off the yellow cardigan I got gifted from Zaful! I saw a blogger rocking a longline cable knit cardigan and I was immediately on the hunt for one. Zaful came through for me! I would consider the bold block of yellow a statement and I felt it would dress up a tougher "everyday" look.

One of my aims this year is to showcase my style more on my blog, I feel clothes is really more of a passion of mine than anything else and that's something I definitely want to share with you guys!

(sidenote: I don't know if you guys can tell or not but this new hair really has me feeling myself, it's a look that I know I'll have to be repeating in the future!)







Cardigan - Zaful
Top - Primark (similar here)
Boots - Next (similar here)


How's the beginning of the new year going for you? Are you grabbing it by the b$lls and taking control of your life? I definitely am. Since I've handed in the last of my uni assignments I feel like I have a new lease on life and want to be productive as possible before semester two starts up!


Ren x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love this outfit! Suits you so much and the hair GIRLL DAAYUMM, the hair is looking great! Happy New Year :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my favourite hairstyle so far! Happy New Year to you too girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit - the yellow cardigan is the perfect pop of colour! http://skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute outfit, I love the pop of yellow from the cardigan and your hair is seriously beautiful, I WISH I had your curls! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (I would love to follow each other on bloglovin if you like! :D)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig