Sunday 24 December 2017

What Do I Want From 2018?





So it's December and we're literally a week away until 2018 (duh) and I'm so excited! I love the feeling of a new year being upon me, as cringe as it seems, the idea of a fresh start makes me feel invigorated and like I can take on anything.
  I always like to make a little list of things I want to achieve in the New Year and I feel putting it on the blog will make me more accountable for them. After all now people can bring me up on "so you wanted to ____, have you?'


To Get a 2.1 
I actually won't be finishing uni till next December but it feels as if I'm just about done with it, I can say this semester I think I've worked more than I have in the entire time I've been here but it's really beneficial for me. I have made some changes and the modules I'm currently doing really interest me. I really want to do well this year as for the first time in a long time I can truly say I'm interested and passionate about what I'm learning about.

Go To A Blogger Event
I've been blogging for 1-2 years and taking it more seriously for about a year. I've never been to a blogger event and that's something I would really love to do, I know I'd be nervous to attend (who to go with etc) but I can't help but feel it would be motivating to go to one of these events and meet other like minded bloggers. Very few people I know in real life are "creatives"are into blogging/vlogging in the way I am, so I feel it would be an amazing networking opportunity.



Reach 500 Followers On My Blog's Instagram
So I've always had a private instagram but I made one for RenBreaux this summer. I wanted to see if I can really build it from the ground up as well as monitor engagement with people better than if it was just my old school friends liking my posts. I've reached the 100 followers mark but I know I'm not posting as frequently as I can nor have I got the Instagram algorithm down. I want to reach at least 500 followers by the end of 2018 and I feel that's achievable.  If anyone has any tips on how to get your Instagram theme in order/any posts on growing your Instagram please let me know! Also shameless plug but feel free to follow me at RenBreauxBlog x

Pass My Theory Test
I'm 20 and I can't drive, I haven't even attempted my theory test. I don't think I'll have time for driving lessons in the first half 2018 but at least passing my theory is something I hope to achieve.





















Coat - Zara
Top - Zara (sold out in white but other colour options here)
Velvet Trousers - A boutique but similar (here
Shoes - Vans 





Reach My Fitness Goals
I've been going to the gym for a while and lately my progress has been stagnant. It's really frustrating when you start seeing gains and they just grind to a halt. I want to try new workout programs, really focus on my eating and by summer 2018 hopefully start posting progress pictures so you can all see the changes too!

Get On My Makeup Game!
If you saw how many eyeshadow palettes I have you'd be astounded, yet I rarely wear makeup just because I don't see the point most days, I'm not too bad with makeup but specifically with eye looks I want to really kill the game.

What goals are you reaching for in 2018? Remember the key to succeeding is to start planning early!
Ren x

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Awesome post girl! I hope to start blogging a bit more this year and focusing on the last bit of uni too ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You deffo have to I'll be looking out for your posts and I cannot wait for us to finish with uni, we can do this💪🏾

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. Something about setting goals is so fulfilling! It's great that you are studying something you are genuinely interested in and I think a first has your name written all over it! I plan to attend much more events in 2018 as I have not been to many this year. I can relate to many of these goals, especially the last one!

    Shannon || Shannonkara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always feel like I'm getting my life on track when I start setting myself goals! Thank you I feel like I'm really pushing myself education wise so let's hope so!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig