Saturday 16 December 2017

The Baker Boy

So uni is currently kicking my ass, to put it nicely. I've been neglecting my blog as I've been spending every moment I can in the library trying to get these assignments finished before Christmas break. It's definitely taking over my life but I can't wait till I'm done so I can focus on Christmas and the New Year.

I really wanted to try the Baker Boy hat trend after seeing it all over Instagram and other blogs. Shameless copycat I know. But it's cute and I think I can pull it off so yeah. I struggled to find one however, Topshop was always sold out, and the Primark one was too small for my head? I don't even have a big head so I don't know about that situation to be honest. Eventually I found this beauty on ISawItFirst for five pounds. Yes I was excited, for those interested they also had it in a PU version but I couldn't justify both so I ended up returning that one.










 Baker Boy - ISawItFirst  (sold out, similar here
Suede Shirt - Missguided
Turtleneck Bodysuit - PrettyLittleThing
Jacket - Primark (similar)
 How's the end of 2017 going for you? Let me know

Ren xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig