Thursday 30 November 2017

Zaful Current Favs

So as you know I've worked with Zaful.com?lkid=11306003 on a few blog posts before and I love their stuff, it's affordable and when you're on a budget they make it a lot easier to try the trends for less. Here are a few things that I've got my eye on.


Sequin Rose Hoodie
I am a shameless lover of comfort and embroidery and when the two come together in an item like this how can I say no?
Velvet Biker Jacket
I know I have enough jackets to last me a lifetime but I can say in all certainty that I don't have anything like this. Pink velvet screams party season to me. 
Cable Cardigan 
I saw something like this on a youtuber's haul not so long ago and since then I've been on the hunt for a similar one as the original sold out. Zaful had my back on this one. 
Backless Mini Slip Dress
I know it's cold but imagine this paired with a turtleneck, black boots and oversized aviator and a baker boy hat? I know. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig