Thursday 1 March 2018

Let's Talk - What Type of Blogger Am I? ft Fila Disruptors



Let's get the fashion-y bit out of the way first, shall we?



Sooo I got new shoes! My lovely boyfriend got these for me for my as one of my 21st birthday presents (thank youu if you are bothered enough to read my blog). These trainers are definitely a bit marmite. But I personally love them, and whilst they make my feet look massive I'm getting my wear out of them, they're super comfy and they will be coming with me on my trip to Amsterdam next week (eek!)


It's been a while since I've done a "Let's Talk", mainly because I have felt very lacking in topics. Let's Talks are meant to be a deep thought provoking post series, and I feel like that's just not something I am very eloquent in. In person, I tend to be able to articulate myself quite well but when I'm putting pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) I seem to ramble and never quite stick to the point. But I enjoy being able to put these ideas out into the blogosphere nonetheless.

When attempting to write a new post, I started thinking about what type of blogger am I? I'm obviously not an Instagram girl, nor am I a Chloe Plumstead who manages to write pieces that really should be featured in magazines.

Sunglasses -PrettyLittleThing
Coat - New Look 
Top - Missguided
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Fila Disruptors (sold out - similar

I love fashion, but I don't feel like I'm cool enough to be a fashion blogger. On all my social bios, I call myself a fashion enthusiast, and there probably is not a truer statement. It's similar to MUAs and MUEs (makeup artists and makeup enthusiasts).

I love think pieces but I feel that I haven't perfected my writing style enough to count as a think piece blogger.

I think I'm literally an awkward in between who is trying to figure out her niche (if I even have one), but I also feel like because of my age, it makes complete sense. I haven't even figured myself out entirely yet, so how can I manage my online presence perfectly? It's all a bit of trial and error really.


For those of you who blog, what type of blogger do you consider yourself? I tend to lean towards calling myself a fashion blogger if asked (though I tend to downplay it, as people will compare you to the massive bloggers)








 Ren x







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig