Tuesday 11 September 2018

#RenBreauxStyles - The Leopard Print Trend + Eight Leopard Pieces You Need In Your Life

Dress - ASOS

So, animal print is in and it's big.  I am a massive animal print fan (give me the leopard print, the snakeskin, the croc give me it all) and I felt it only appropriate to give you guys a post all about how to style a more dressed up basic - the leopard print dress.

This number is from ASOS and I felt like doing a cheeky three for one and show you some autumnal ways of how to style this.

Look One: Feline Feels



White Tee - Stradivarius
Trainers - Stan Smiths


Look Two: Business Casual 



Jumper - Missguided (similar here)
Shoes - Boutique (similar here

 Look Three: Late for Lectures: 




Cardigan - Boohoo 
Boots - Doc Martens

EIGHT LEOPARD PRINT ITEMS YOU NEED


Ren x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig