Thursday 6 September 2018

Turkey Style Diaries - What I Wore In Marmaris #RenBreauxStyles


I just got back from holiday a few weeks ago and I made a conscious effort to record my outfits to give you guys an idea of my holiday aesthetic. This holiday was truly needed and the lead up to it was pretty stressful. I made the decision to move home for the last semester of university so I spent the beginning of August packing up my home of two years (at university) and trying to seriously downsize my wardrobe because my room at home is significantly smaller than the room I had at uni. 
Trying to get rid of clothes is an entirely different story that I may go into at a later date because I'm in the process of further clearing out all the clothes that made it to my family home. 

But anyway, I went to Marmaris in Turkey and this was my first time in the country. My boyfriend had gone previously and spoken to me about how relaxing the holiday was so I was super excited to get away from all the stress that England brings.  




 










SHOP SIMILAR
Ren x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Just found your blog and love it, had to follow you! These are such cool outfits, especially the orange shorts :)
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig