Tuesday 31 January 2017

End of January Catch Up



I felt a catch up post was needed because whilst I've been putting out posts they haven't really kept you up to date on me. I've actually had the time to rest because my exams and deadlines are finished with and lectures don't start again for a while so it's been a pretty relaxing time period for me. Also a lot of the posts that I've done recently have been based around advice and so I thought doing an informal about me would break that up nicely.

Blogging 
I have been getting out one post a week and trying to really focus on my social engagement/getting out my old content. I have a bad habit of writing a post and forgetting about them so in this last month I've been trying to make sure I keep putting it out there so it's not forgotten. 

Motivation
I'm lucky in the sense that I feel like I've had a pretty good first month of 2017. I started the year with loads of positivity for the New Year and it's still going so I'm happy that's happening. Obviously I can't stay super positive all the time but I try my best. 

The Future
I've been thinking about the future a lot lately. I could probably write a whole post on it alone. I'm in my second year of university which means it's definitely getting more serious for me. I didn't register just how serious it was until after all my deadlines were gone and I really thought to myself "Damn I need to apply myself." I've been looking a lot into internships and placements as the career path I want to go down seems to value experience a lot more than a degree if I'm being completely honest. There's loads that I'm interested in but I know my goal is really to land one in London over the summer and grow from there. 

Getting Older 
Kind of similar to the last post but I'm going to be 20 very soon and the idea is weird to me. I don't fear growing older but the realisation that I'm no longer going to be a teen and the fact that I'm going to be considered a full blown adult fairly soon is not a nice thought. Can't I just pretend I'm 15 forever and continue life with my child oyster card? If I could that would be great. 

How's your January been going? Let me know

Ren x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig