Friday 3 March 2017

OOTD | Puffer Jacket

Puffer - New Look
Trainers - Reebok
Bodysuit - PrettyLittleThing

Well it seems that I like this whole fashion post malarky, which is not really a problem it cuts up my more long winded posts. I know we're leading up to spring but it's still cold in Britain so I see no reason to pack away the heavier coats anytime soon. The puffer jacket came back in a big way this winter and whilst I'm a lover of more traditional jackets it took me a little while to warm up to this, but I definitely have managed to as I now own one in both black and white!
Mom Jeans -Topshop
Necklace - Gift
Choker - Topshop 

This bomber is from New Look and I got it in the sale for...wait for it...£10. I know. I was surprised myself, down from £50 I couldn't say no. 
Belt - River Island
Fishnets - Primark 


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Cute look - really liking the puffer jacket!

    http://skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of and contrast between the outfit pieces you styled together for your OOTD. The white New Look Puffer jacket looks nice styled over the dark Pretty Little Thing bodysuit, and I love the look of the Primark fishnets showing through the stressed light blue Topshop mom jeans.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig