Tuesday 21 March 2017

Where Do I Want To Be In 5 Years?





Where do you want to be in 5 years? Well I would have just turned 25 and that sounds super adult and I know 10 years ago when I thought about being 25 it would freak me out, and I probably see myself with my own home a car and probably married or something ridiculous like that.

But I know that the next few years will probably fly by and then I'm going to be staring 25 in the face and probably having a quarter life crisis of some sort. But whilst I'm still only 20 I can at least let you know some of my goals to be accomplished in the next 5 years!

Have a successful blog
By the time I'm 25 I would have been running renbreaux for 6 years and really after 6 years I would love to see growth in my blog as a brand. Not saying I expect to be a full time blogger who gets to spend her time travelling and posting on Instagram all day (though that would be great) I just aim to have a decent readership because as much as this blog is for me, I do want people to enjoy what I put out there.

Get a 2.1 - Minimum
Ideally a 1st but I'm trying to be realistic, if my laziness doesn't improve that will be difficult. I don't find the majority of my course hard because it's relevant to me and what I want to do with my life, but it can be tedious. I have another year of uni after this and my aim is really to push myself and get the best grade I possibly can.

Have a Job in My Ideal Field
I probably have touched on it in a post but I have an interest in social media as a future career prospect, and by 25 I do expect to have found a job that I'm content with, I do understand that many people struggle to find a job in their ideal field straight after uni but I am pretty optimistic that after a few years I will have settled and found one.

Being In The Process Of Finding My Own Place
I don't mean having my first mortgage cause I imagine that's a bit far fetched but at least in the process of renting my first apartment. If all goes well I expect to be in the process of finding a lovely flat in London to call my own.

Be Able To Drive/Have a Car
I wish I already knew how to drive, but I don't and I really don't have the time to learn right now so I don't mind too much. But after uni I do feel I should learn and have bought my first car. Even though I live in London when I'm not at uni TFL life really isn't something I want to deal with for the rest of my life.

What do you want to have accomplished in the next few years? Let me know.

Ren x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Interesting post - it's always good to think about what you want in the future. Best of luck with all of these goals, definitely all doable I would say! I think I share a lot of similar goals, including growing my blog!

    http://skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, they're definitely attainable! Good luck with all your goals x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig