Thursday 15 February 2018

OOTD - Check Trousers


So I've realised I dress casual 99% of the time. It's my comfort zone. Which makes sense because I'm a student and I don't really feel the need to, but recently I've started a new job and the dress code is smart casual. What even is smart casual? So can I wear trainers or not? Because I basically only have trainers. Anyway I've slowly started to incorporate "smarter" pieces into my wardrobe, one of these being these trousers which I got from New Look. They're not my usual style but I really feel they're something that works in my wardrobe and I can wear them with trainers so it's not too scary for me!

 Jacket - Primark (can't find anything similar I'm sorry!) 
Bodysuit - PrettyLittleThing
Trousers - New Look
Necklaces - PrettyLittleThing
Trainers - Vans 



This jacket is one I love but definitely don't get to wear enough. It's a pretty statement piece which I've styled on the blog before here. Whilst I haven't been getting a ton of wear out of it I am obsessed.

Being able to wear my vans with any outfit is a plus for me. I wear them with just about every outfit so I think it's how I gauge how much wear I will get out of any new items of clothing I buy.



Accessories are just about everything to me. This layered necklace set has been a current favourite and I got it from PrettyLittleThing. They tend to be my go-to for jewellery as they're always on the more budget friendly side and I can slap a student discount on top of it. 

Do you have any items that suit a smart casual wardrobe? If you do feel free to let me know as I need to start getting my hands on some!
Ren x 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig