Tuesday 15 May 2018

What Are My Summer Plans


So I am officially free from university! I handed in my final pieces of the year last week and it feels crazy to have time to myself. I spent the week working (as I can take on the extra hours now) and even managed to fit in a visit to the Midlands to see my best friends at their universities. If you follow me on socials you're probably aware the only thing that was keeping me going through the dissertation and assignment stress was the knowledge that after handing in I could live my best life.

SHOP THE LOOK




The idea of having all this time to myself once I finished was almost too good to be true and now it's actually here it feels crazy because I basically don't know what to do with myself. I did however plan some things in advance because I wanted to make sure that I had at least one thing to look forward to every month!



End of May

So I finished my internship at the end of April but I was lucky enough to be invited back to help with their press day! I couldn't turn that offer down so I will be heading back to Central for a week to help the Press team prep and then get to enjoy the day! I'll definitely be putting that all on my Insta stories so don't forget to follow me on there. 

June 

So in June I am going on my first girls holiday with my best friends (wooo) this is very deserved considering all the work we've been putting in over the last few months. I haven't been on a beach holiday in literally years and I can't wait to sit out and do nothing for a few days. 


July

I'm going to Wireless! I haven't been since 2016 and no other festivals have really grabbed my attention over the last few years but when I saw the lineup for Friday (GoldLink got my attention) I knew I had to get tickets. I'm a massive music lover so really I should attend a lot more festivals than I do. I also love any excuse to wear glitter so I'm excited for that too.


August 

Carnival. Need I say more? I will anyway, I've never really understood those who aren't a fan of carnival. I understand there's some negative connotations associated with it but i've never had a bad time whenever I've gone and I've never seen so much as a verbal argument.  I didn't go last year so I'm determined to make it this year. 

Have you got any plans sorted for summer? Holidays booked or events you know you have to attend? Let me know


Ren x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig