Tuesday 26 June 2018

Six Months On...How Are My Goals Going?



So we're about to enter July! How crazy is that? I know it's cliche but I cannot believe how fast this year is flying by, it's quite terrifying. However it's also exciting because it means I'm that much closer to graduating. Earlier on in the year I wrote this post all about 2018 and what I want from it. Now bare with me because I still have a good few months left to fit all these in but I can let you know where I am so far. I also had a more personal goals list which is kept on my Macbook but I am managing to make some headway with some of the things on that list also so I'll throw those in as a bonus!






Get a 2.1 
So I am actually averaging a 2.1! Which I'm incredibly proud of, considering the sheer workload I had plus balancing my internship with completing my dissertation. 
Go to a blogger event
Sadly I haven't achieved this yet and to be honest with you I am finding it really hard to network with other bloggers. Sure Instagram is a go to but how do you form a genuine friendship and find events to go to?  Obviously established bloggers will have invites sent out to them but for those of us on the bottom rung of the ladder, what do we do? 


Reach 500 followers on my blog Instagram

So as I'm typing this I'm at 240, decent progression but I would obviously love it to be a lot faster, if I'm being brutally honest with myself I definitely haven't been as consistent as I need to be. When I am I see growth and when I'm not I can see the decline.  However 6 months for another 260 followers isn't impossible and if I get my ass into gear then I could be very close or even hit it by Christmas (if anyone wants to give your girl a cheeky follow or shout out however that would be greatly appreciated).  

Side note, what is everyone thinking about IGTV? I'm quite excited about the possibility of having another social media medium to get content out on, Youtube is super saturated and even though I would love to start a channel the thought is daunting.  IGTV potentially could be my thing?

Pass My Theory 
Okay so I am studying for my theory but I will have to get back to you on that one around September time. 

Reach My Fitness Goals

I fell off the gym lately but luckily thanks to muscle memory I haven't really lost any gains. I was in the gym this morning easing myself back into my 3/4 day a week gym routine and I did miss it! I'm considering writing a post all on what I do on my leg days (because those are my fav) so let me know if that's somethinhg you'd be interested in. 

How are you getting along with all your goals?

Ren x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig